Tuesday, July 27, 2010

EZ Time Tracker 1.5

EZ Time Tracker 1.5 new features:

  • Notes are now visible from the time sheet screen. They can be hidden via the menu on that screen.
  • There is a new screen for removing (i.e. permanently deleting) previously recorded time intervals. They can be removed either in a date range or all can be removed at once providing a clean start. Be VERY careful with this feature... time intervals can not be restored. (I hope to add a backup, restore/transfer feature in some later version).
  • There are also some minor UI tweaks to hopefully give a cleaner feel.
Enjoy.

EZ

3 comments:

  1. Just down loaded the app, so can't comment on the functionality yet.
    Quick question is there a way to also see this on desktop machine (windows) or via a browser? In case my phone isn't too hand.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I have been looking for a simple way to collect information about my tasks and times. This app gives me what I need -Thanks!
    I have som suggestions for changes(improvement)is it posible to set 24h clock instead of PM/AM, and is it possible to change date format to dd.mm.yy? What I would also like is a export that combines the time sheet info and the summary report info, in such way that i can calculate how many hours spent each day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! This post shares some of the features about EZ time tracker, where it is awesome to know about such features.

    For the couple of years, I am using Replicon's online time recording software it has some good functionalities and capabilities to manage the tasks simultaneously. Try using it, you can find many more benefits.

    ReplyDelete